Work hard + laugh hard.
Joining CFE means joining a warm, inclusive, dedicated team.
A diverse group who capably represents the populations we serve, the CFE team believes in leaving it all on the table to achieve our mission. We value an entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, and emotional intelligence, which we reward with tremendous opportunity for growth.
“We are our people. Investing in top-notch talent is how we make progress and effect change.”
— Oswaldo Acosta, President and CEO
Most members of the CFE team identify as people of color, women, and/or immigrants. Inclusion is a core value, and, accordingly, we have adopted progressive hiring practices that eliminate many of the hurdles that people from marginalized groups might face when seeking employment in the finance industry.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all people regardless of ethnicity, age, religion (and lack thereof), disability that can be reasonably accommodated, marital status (including domestic partner status), ancestry, nationality, national origin, family status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), other medical condition (physical or mental), AIDS/HIV status, genetic information, sexual identity, gender identification (including transgender status), sexual orientation, and veteran status.
CFE offers a robust benefits package, including:
- 403b with employer match
- Medical and dental insurance with employer contribution
- $2,800 annual HSA employer contribution for a family; $1,400 for an individual
- 16 days combined vacation and personal days to start; more after three years
- 11 paid holidays
- 5 paid sick days
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible time for personal appointments
- Work from home or the office as desired
- Paid transportation (Metro or parking)
- Employer-paid life insurance
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.