Please see individual job descriptions for more detailed information.
- Passionate about economic equity and innovative social programs
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate degree program
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Social Media
- A team player
Below is a list of open intern positions.
- City First Enterprise Impact Investment Fund Intern
- City First Enterprises Development Intern
- City First Enterprises Social Media & Graphics Intern
We also have internships available at City First Homes. Please click here to see a list of available internships.
To apply: Please send a resume, writing sample, and cover letter to Pam@cfenterprises.org. In the subject line include the title of the internship position you are applying for.